Register for Seminary
The seminary registration system allows parents to register their children in seminary for the upcoming school year.
With the seminary registration system, parents login with their LDS Account credentials and are then asked to select their child's grade in school and what school he/she will be attending. Parental contact information can be updated and the parent/guardian agreement, allowing students to participate in seminary, can be accepted here also.
Stake and ward leaders can use the web-based registration system to monitor the registration process. This allows them to see how many of the youth in their ward/stake are registered for seminary. Priesthood leaders can provide the year or grade in school and what school the student will be attending, if this is not already provided.
Attention Parents of Release Time Students: Please note that registration for seminary through this system does NOT register the student with his/her high school. Putting release time on the students' schedule must be done separately with the school.
Registering for 2015-2016 School Year
The Seminary Registration System started accepting registrations for the 2015-2016 school year beginning on January 1, 2015. On or before March 1, 2015, we will be releasing a new version of the website software which will offer a new and improved experience with these new features:
- An option to send a message to an entire stake with one email.
- An option to remove eighth graders and graduates from the potential student list.
- An option to send an email message to a selected group of parents (such as registered, not registered, and so forth).
- An option to print a list of registered and unregistered potential students.
- An option to indicate if a student is moving, as well as an option to add the stake the student is moving to if it is known.
- A check box for parents or priesthood leaders to indicate a student’s “Intent to Participate.”
- After completing the registration, parents will be sent an automatic confirmation email.